Los Angeles Plumbing Company
KVA Plumbing is your trusted Los Angeles company, offering an array of plumbing service to most cities and townships throughout Los Angeles County.
Emergency Plumber & Drain Cleaning
KVA offers emergency plumbing services! If you have a burst pipe or a water leak, locate and shut off the nearest water valve (or main water shutoff valve located next to your water meter) and call KVA now!
KVA offers drain cleaning and drain replacement services to help restore normal flow through your toilets or water pipes. We use advanced equipment like fiber optic camera inspection to diagnose difficult clogs when necessary. We also have powerful cleaning equipment to handle problematic commercial drains such as in restaurants or large commercial settings.
HydroJetting is a powerful drain cleaning service that uses high-pressure water to forcefully clean pipes.
Ask for hydrojetting if:
1. You have a problem drain that keeps clogging
2. You have excessive grease or difficult build-up in your drain
3. You work in a restaurant kitchen with floor drains
4. There is any pipe with serious blockage
KVA offers expert-quality sewer line repair and replacement services. If you’re experiencing backflow from a sewer line, or you just need replacement for a home or commercial building, including remodels or new construction projects, call us today!
KVA has the equipment to handle the toughest commercial jobs, from restaurant drain cleaning and grease trap maintenance to preventative maintenance or regular plumbing services in large facilities.
Call KVA for:
KVA offers a slew of residential services in addition to offering emergency workers in water leak or pipe burst situations.
Some of the residential jobs we help with:
Plumbing Service Tips
- Backyard water leak? Or damaged pipe from roots or age? Consider a trenchless inliner instead of full pipe replacement to avoid digging up your yard while still making your water pipes like new.
- Tankless water heater installation can save you about a third of your monthly energy bill.
- Video camera line inspection can help diagnose a plumbing problem without digging up landscape or knocking down walls
- Running toilets usually mean a simple damaged seal
- Dripping faucets can actually waste hundreds of gallons of water per month
- Garbage disposals, dishwashers and kitchen sinks almost always use the same water lines and can backflow into each other if not installed properly
- Hydrojetting or water jetting is an extremely effective form of drain cleaning that forces high-pressure water through pipes to remove blockage.